i may have mentioned awhile back that i was going to a party at Jenny's house. the party was all about wall words...love them! Here are the words i chose...
i thought this little saying was *perfect* for little Oliver's room! Brandon and i put the words up on the wall, above the crib and under the shelf, on saturday...so of course i just had to take a photo and share it!!
wow - they have parties for wall words now, too? i had no clue. i bet it was interesting looking through the catalog finding lots of neat sayings and words. i like the saying you chose for the baby's room - very appropriate!
I'm the mommy to 2 cute little boys (Oliver 2 1/2 and Gus 10 months)and a wife to my hubby Brandon. We all live in a smallish town, but love it! I own and run a custom frame shoppe on Main Street...and best of all i get to bring the boys to work with me! (Works out great for the most part!!) I stay pretty busy at work and at home. I"m always busy taking care of the kids, doing laundry, making dinner menus and of course trying to sneak in a little time on Pinterest or post on the blog!!
3 comments:
wow - they have parties for wall words now, too? i had no clue. i bet it was interesting looking through the catalog finding lots of neat sayings and words. i like the saying you chose for the baby's room - very appropriate!
-mom
what a neat saying! I think that should go for adults as well.
what about cry?? Just teasing, Oliver won't cry!! To many people to keep him entertained!
Post a Comment