Friday, February 27, 2009

BINGO

This afternoon Bruce and i played radio bingo!
Brandon's grandma asked me if i would play her cards because she had to go play cards at the senior center...so i said "sure"! So at 1:30 Bruce turned on the radio and we listened for 1/2 an hour as they called out numbers!!
Can you tell that it's a slow day here at work?? Earlier, while Brandon was here over lunch, Brandon and Bruce were on computers checking out their facebook pages and i was on the third computer playing with photos!! We put in long hard days at work!!


he's just pretending that he won!!


my 2 cards...missing about 6-8 numbers on each card!


Bruce's 2 cards...


Here's the real look after we had lost!!

(remember...next week are the purple cards!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From a person whose gone a bit stir crazy with our cold and snowy weather the last couple of days...radio bingo looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

I sure wish I could have that much fun at work!! I did enjoy the pictures you shared with me by email during the afternoon. They made me laugh!!

Bonnie

shasta said...

I have never heard of radio bingo! Sounds like fun! My fear of playing bingo is having to yell out "BINGO!"...so maybe playing with the radio would be my kind of thing!Do you have to call in with a bingo? Better luck with the purple cards...