Brandon and i are on the countdown now! we're at 30 weeks...well about 30 1/2 weeks really!! it seems like the time has flown by! i think we are ready for little Oliver to join us at home...i guess as ready as we can be!!
Last night Brandon took a few photos of my baby bump...
Last night Brandon took a few photos of my baby bump...




2 comments:
Brandon did a good job with those photos! I had my 34 week appointment today - I go in again on Feb 3 and then every week after that until our son arrives.
I keep trying to think of what we need or what we should get but I'm just going to go with the flow for now. We have the essentials...and my mom and Target are close by! :).
Wow you have really popped! It is so cute. Enjoy the time that you have left and everything will fall into place. Remember that newborns don't need alot other than love!
Post a Comment