Tuesday, February 05, 2008

{Creative Work...}

Here we go...i'm soooo excited to share all this! Here is the scrapbook i created while Liz and i were on our Scrapbook Weekend Retreat. i had so much fun while we were gone...not only is Liz a hoot to be with, but i fell in love with scrapbooking again! it has been a long time since i have scrapbooked more than one page!!
The 1st page...an explanation:


feet...

you are my everything...

shopping...

tattoo...

family...

everyday moments...

.me.

crazy in love...

i {heart} road trips?...

just a few of the pages i created over the weekend...i think i completed 24 pages, but only posted a few. the rest of them are on flickr...

1 comment:

carla said...

I like all of these pages, Ana! I clicked on each picture to enlarge them so that I could read what you wrote and see the pictures better --- took forever on our dial-up --- but it was worth the wait! I like what you wrote on our family photo page --- it brought tears to my eyes, really --- but it is soo true!

Good job!
-mom